For speed and ease use jarred beans, but you can always soak and cook your own.
- 1 jar of red kidney beans
- 1 jar of white beans
- 1/2 cucumber cut into cubes
- 1/2 red onion cut into small dice
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
Drain and rinse the beans well. Make the dressing by whisking the mustard, honey, lemon juice and oil together. Combine everything in a bowl and dress with vinaigrette. You can also add some spinach or rocket.