Kundalini yoga is the yoga of awareness. It is a tool to break negative behavioural patterns and to build new healthy habits into your life. It is an ancient technology to master the mind, which frees you from being a slave to the wishes and whims of the ego. It is one of the most powerful and fastest ways to transform your mindset to one of positivity, and prosperity and to attract what you need into your life.
Regularly practicing Kundalini yoga will enable you to successfully navigate your life’s purpose – to enjoy a more fulfilled and meaningful journey in this world. Kundalini yoga cultivates a neutral mindset – neither positive nor negative but neutral. This means you have a healthy sense of detachment from the need to judge what is happening around you. This allows you to flow through life without the need to attach yourself to external support for security.
As you align with your authentic self you gain a deep sense of freedom and power to walk your true path in life. Once you master your thoughts and feelings, from this new elevated mindset, you influence your own reality to effortlessly attract into your life exactly what you need. This is the key to unlocking your power and freedom.
A personal account of Kundalini yoga by Sangeet Joti
It was the summer of 2014 when Kundalini Yoga stole my heart. After my first class, I felt alive, awakened, and that I could conquer the world.
For the following year, I practiced almost every day. Attacks of laughter, tears, rage… during these practices, I could feel – and release – a large part of the emotional baggage I had been carrying for a long time.
Kundalini Yoga does not turn your life into a bed of roses. But it does give you the inner strength to navigate through the challenges of life. It propels you to live a more abundant, prosperous, happier and more fulfilled life.
It is my ‘go-to’ tool to raise my mood when I’m experiencing an emotional-mental-physical low. To calm my mind and to feel better connected with my intuition, to understand my thoughts and feelings better, and to get closer to who I really am. It is my one-way ticket to inner peace and freedom.
Benefits of Kundalini Yoga
- You gain a greater ability to deal with stress and external pressures and to manage difficult situations in a calm and thoughtful way.
- It creates an inner feeling of joy, peace and well-being.
- It raises your self-awareness to make you more conscious of your thoughts, emotions and actions.
- You can more easily observe and understand situations happening around you from a higher, neutral perspective.
- It cultivates inner strength, confidence, self-reliance and willpower.
- It helps to release long-held feelings of anger, fear and resentment.
- Your mind becomes clear and focused so you are more productive.
- It awakens your creative potential.
- With clarity of mind, comes better decision-making and problem solving.
- It opens your heart to become more compassionate, kind, forgiving and gentle.
- You connect more deeply with your intuition and inner wisdom.
Places to practice Kundalini Yoga:
Ra Ma Yoga Institute
Sangeet Joti Online
hc/ Connect & Grow
Regular kundalini classes for business prosperity are on offer for members.
Apply for membership now at hcconnectgrow.com
Text by Dr Helen Cummins | Photo by Sara Savage