The new boutique hotel in Palma, Can Cera www.cancerahotel.com was the backdrop for the winter fashion-shoot for abcMallorca’s December & January issue. As usual Palm Studios www.palmstudios.com provided the model who has already enjoyed success having been featured on the cover of ELLE Spain. Nora Matisz originally from Hungary has made Palma her home-base while travelling all over Europe for her work.
The photographers Karl and Vikki Grant from Studio Mallorca www.studiomallorca.com worked hard to create the perfect lighting and to capture the ambient of the surroundings as well as the beautiful clothes. The concept was high-end, glamorous evening wear and cocktail dresses suitable for the holiday season. Long silk dresses, flirty and sleek cocktail dresses and lots of chunky, ornate jewellery made for a very stylish result.
Clothing highlights included:
- The long animal print, figure-hugging Roberto Cavalli dress from Kidama.
- The heavily beaded green chiffon knee-length dress also by Roberto Cavalli from Kidama in Palma.
- The long finely knitted black figure-hugging long dress with a train also by Cavalli.
- The black and white knee length feather dress by Oscar de la Renta from Kidama.
- And the silk frill dress by Hugo Boss.
Photographer: Gabor Marton
Creative Director and Stylist: Helen Cummins
Assistant stylist: Nadia Bousselma
The clothes and accessories were provided by:
All shoes from Top As
Special thanks to Susana Tejada from Hotel Can Cera.