Spending time in nature is one of the best resources we have. It increases our feelings of calmness while restoring our capacity for concentration and attention. What better way to connect with other members of the hc/ Connect & Grow community than by spending time together in one of the most beautiful sceneries on the island?
Experience first-hand the natural beauty of the Serra de Tramontana in this 8km guided hc/ Connect & Grow hike and take in the unparalleled views of the Sa Foradada Peninsula and enjoying a unique lunch in Sa Foradada restaurant right at the sea-front, while connecting with other members.
Our guide for this 3-hour hike will be Martin Bestard (Martin’s Walks), a registered mountain guide and geographer who specialises in providing informative guided walks throughout the Serra de Tramuntana, Mallorca.
This hike around Sa Foradada will take members through the beautiful scenery of this peninsula and culminates in having lunch in Sa Foradada restaurant, which is known for its stunning views and their Paella prepared on wood fire. After the lunch we will hike back to our starting point.
In terms of equipment, we recommend you to bring hiking shoes or sturdy trainers with good grip and walking poles if you prefer, as well as water and snacks.
Details of the hike:
- Date: Saturday 27th of May
- Time: Starting time 12:00h – approx. 17:00
- Distance: 7-8km
- Duration: 3 hours + lunch time (2 hours down hill, lunch and 1 hour back up)
- Terrain: A mixture of terrains
- Level of difficulty: moderate/challenging
- Ascent: 254 m
- Dogs are not allowed in this hike
- Maximum of 15 people
- Meeting point: Parking of Son Marroig
- Price: 25€ + IVA (Price for Lunch not included)
Remember to bring:
- 1.5L of water
- Sun cream
- Sturdy hiking shoes
- Walking pole if available
- Light waterproof (depending on weather)